Important Deciding Facts
Arrival & Departure Guidelines
Virginia Department of Taxation
"Handcrafted by YOU" Arts & CraftsFees:
- $75.00 per 10' deep by 13' wide space Before August 14th (no refunds)
- $90.00 per 10' deep by 13' wide space After August 14th (no refunds)
- $100.00 per 10' deep by 10' wide space Before August 14th (no refunds)
- $115.00 per 10' deep by 10' wide space After August 14th (no refunds)
A $25.00 service fee will be charged for all returned checks.Back to Top
- Applications will not be reviewed without registration fee, detailed description of items and/or what you would like to do, and if applicable, photos.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as possible if your application has not been approved.
- For approved applicants, a confirmation letter and further details will be mailed to all applicants on September 1st. Until then, your cancelled check will serve as confirmation of your space reservation.
(Please see Guideline Information for complete Festival guidelines.)
- Rain Policy: The Kiwanis Wilderness Trail Festival will go on rain or shine - there is no rain date. NO REFUNDS will be given for bad weather.
- Removal from Festival: If unapproved items are found at your space, you may be removed without a refund.
- Cancellation Policy: NO REFUNDS will be given for cancelled reservations.
- Other: The Kiwanis Club of Christiansburg and the Kiwanis Wilderness Trail Festival Planning Committee have the right to update, change or re-design the layout
of the festival as they see fit. All Top Level Festival Sponsors may be placed throughout the festival layout and may not be forced to adhere to the same guidelines
as Handcrafted by YOU, Non-Profit/Business Displays, or Food Vendors.
**No electrical outlets, tables, tents, water, VDH regulated dump areas will be provided.
- Vendors arriving after 9:00 a.m. will be turned away without refund.
- All vendors are required to remain at the show until closing. We have advertised the specific hours of the festival, and it would not be professional or fair to patrons to breakdown before the specific closing time.
- Failure to appear or early withdrawal from the festival will jeopardize participation in future shows.
Rain and Wind Policy: There will be NO REFUNDS for rain or wind. A great deal of time and expense is put into the Kiwanis Wilderness Trail Festival over the course of a year therefore it is our policy not to cancel the festival for bad weather. Vendors are responsible for providing their own protection from inclement weather. A one-hour wait period will occur before calling the status of the festival during extreme weather. After that period, if the festival is cancelled, a staff person will notify participants. Only then will vehicles be allowed back onto the festival street.
Cancellation Policy: We do not refund for cancellations.Back to Top
Vendors not filing taxes through an established business must submit the tax form provided in the September 1st packet to the Dept. of Taxation. Any questions, please contact Anne Dalton at (540) 380-5064.Back to Top
- The Kiwanis Club of Christiansburg and the Kiwanis Wilderness Trail Festival Planning Committee have the right to update, change or re-design the layout of the festival as they see fit. All Top Level Festival Sponsors may be placed throughout the festival layout and may not be forced to adhere to the same guidelines as Handcrafted by YOU, Non-Profit/Business Displays, or Food Vendors.
- No electrical outlets, tables, tents, ice, water, VDH regulated dump areas will be provided.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own trash receptacles/bags for their space. There will be dumpsters at the festival for vendors to dispose of their trash afterwards.
- A fire extinguisher must be in any booth where food is cooked, candles are lit, or if there is any burning or smoking items.
- Locations and street layout are subject to change.
- A professional attitude and consideration for co-vendors is expected at all times. Failure to cooperate with the Kiwanis Wilderness Trail Festival Staff may result in removal from the show without refund.
- Vendors shall be liable for delivery, handling, erection and removal of their own display and materials.